HOW TO SOLVING FOOD PROCESSOR (MEAT GRINDERS,CHOPPER BLENDERS,FOOD MIXER BLENDER ),MICROWAVE OVEN PROBLEMS.
How to Identify a Food Processor Problem?
- If the food processor won’t run at all, be sure power is on at the outlet and check the electrical cord. Check the motor and the fuse.
- Check the wire connections and the motor and, belt-drive models, check the belt for condition and correct tension
- If the unit doesn’t run at some speeds, check the multi-speed switch and the wire connections using a multimeter.
- If the motor turns, but the blades don’t, clean and lubricate the blade repair or replace if damaged.check gears for wear and replace if worn or broken. If the bowl leaks, make sure the bowl is tightened onto the base; check the seal and replace it if it is damaged.
If Microwave Oven Won’t Run at All
- Unplug the power cord and check for voltage at the outlet.
- First, inspect the cord for any damage or burn marks. Check whether or not the fuse is blown by removing it with a set of fuse pullers. Place it on a paper towel so it doesn’t roll away, place a probe on each end of the fuse. The reading should be zero.
For this problem,
First check the thermal cutoffs for both the oven and the magnetron. The thermal cutoffs are little disc shaped devices with a wire connecting the two of them. Remove a lead again before probing the terminals to look for a reading of zero. If the reading isn’t right, then it will need replacement. You’ll need to check both thermal cutoffs.
Any issues not covered here will require a professional in most cases….. SO Let Our Appliance Technicians Help!